Saturday, January 17, 2009

In the Snow








I hadn't let Zach play in the snow all winter, I hate the snow it makes you so cold and it is just more of a pain then something to enjoy if you ask me. If you ask my mother she would tell you other wise. She loves to play in the snow and many a day when I was in school she would let us skip to stay home and go sledding and make snow forts and what not. So after Taylor's parents had gotten Zach a nice warm snow suit I thought I guess I have no choice but to let him experience the snow. So we invited his cousin Tina over and thought they could play in the snow together. I got him all bundled up and then go outside and he just starts crying and I am like ok we tried we are done let's go back inside. But then Tina started having fun and then Zach was like oh maybe this isn't so bad. They bothed played out there for a little while and I think he did have fun in the end.

1 comment:

Amannda Ashby said...

It is so funny to me how we have MOM, and then we have the rest of us. I guess maybe we have a sibling or two that realy enjoy getting bundled up and playing out in the snow I'm just not sure which ones they would be. I least we give our kids the chance to go out and enjoy the snow in behalf of their grandma!