Saturday, November 8, 2008

Thinking about having kids?

If you are thinking about having a child, but not sure if its a good idea. Ask yourself this questions. Do I mind cleaning up poop, or getting someone elses' poop on me? If the answer is yes then do not have a kid. This is actually funny to me, but I don't typically enjoy getting poop all over me. We bought Zach a little potty a while ago and finally lately he has noticed it and wants to sit on it, with his clothes on still. He has never used it. But today when he was like poopy poopy I thought hey you should use the potty. I checked his diaper there was no poop so I hurried to put him on the potty. While I am taking his diaper off he starts pooping, then falls on my lap and gets poop everywhere. I am stunned and do not know what to do. I throw Zach in the bath and am standing there like oh my gosh there is poop on me!!!! At that moment my husband calls me and I answer not knowing if I should cry or laugh. I tell him I have poop all over and need to call him back, he just laughs. Anyway I got the poop cleaned up the boy washed. I am showered and the clothes are in the washer. This is what it is like to be a parent. Take it or leave it.

1 comment:

Amannda Ashby said...

I am so sorry that you were covered in Poo. I must say that I too had a good laugh. Oh, the joys of mother hood. My often comment is that at times being the Mother is CRAPY! Lucky for us moms there are probably more fun things than grose things. At breakfast Connor was talking about his bum. Bonnie then went around the tabel saying Connor has a penis, Mom has a bum, Bonnie has bum, Hannah has a bum. Good family conversations!

I'm glad that you were able to get everything cleaned up! Keep up the Good work!