Monday, November 3, 2008

October

We had such a busy October. I am thinking we are going to try and do a little less in November. It was great that the weather was nice and we were able to be outside a lot and have some fun. We went to Gardner Village and Zach got to ride a pony and pet the animals in the petting zoo. We carved pumpkins and went to Halloween parties and of course went trick-or-treating. Zach was a dressed up as a little giraffe. It was a costume my mom had so it was free, and I think he looked very cute. Taylor and I also celebrated out 2 wedding anniversary. Taylor let me get Rock Band as my gift and me and the Muir family have been jamming out at least a couple nights a week.

1 comment:

Amannda Ashby said...

Happy anniversary. I don't think I every told you that. Congrats on two years. How the time flys. You've got such a cute litle famiy. Enjoy it!