Friday, October 24, 2008

Body Worlds

I don't know if people have all heard of body worlds. It is an exhibition of human bodies that have been plastinized. I think thats how you would say it. The process is called plastination any way. It is amazing. Me, Taylor and my parents went last weekend. It is the second time that me and Taylor have gone, body worlds was in Texas when we lived there. It was a different exhibition, they have three. So there was new things for us to see. I have always been intrested in the way the human body works and wanted to be a doctor when I was younger until I realized how much I hate blood. It is so neat to see what all is really in your body and see how it all works together and how much there is that you don't ever think about. It even makes you think about how much you are taking care of your body. I don't really have too much to say about this, but if you get the chance to go I reccomend it. It is so informative and interesting and it is worth the price of the ticket and the pretty long wait in line.

1 comment:

Amannda Ashby said...

Ok, I wanted to go. I am not sure when you guys went, and I was probalby busy. How much is the ticket, and what did they have on display? Maybe I'll still try to go with Lois. do you know how long it will be here in Utah. Obviously I don't know much about it. give me a call some time, or maybe I'll just call you. I'm glade you found time to go!