Friday, October 17, 2008

The Great Outdoors









I was just looking at the pictures that are still on the camera and found these ones of our camping trip in September. Some are really cute so I wanted to post them. Taylor really wanted to go camping since we didn't go all Summer. I really didn't want to, I knew it would be Taylor playing and me trying to keep Zach from jumping in the fire. But, I said ok and we took four of my younger brother along too. We went up to Pineview Reservoir just for one night. We got a new game called hyper-dash where you run around and tag these five colored blocks and it times you and you race to see who gets the best time. We went down to see the water, it was freezing. I told the boys they could skip rocks but not to get all wet because it would be cold. Well Zach I guess didn't understand that and ws soaked by the time the boys were done playing, but he loved it. Zach loves to be outside and will often walk around the house saying "outside, ouside." I hate being out when it is too hot or too cold so he is started to be limited on how much time he can spend outside. I am glad Taylor talked me into taking him on his first campout. The boys all had fun and Zach never ended up in the fire so I actually had a good time too.

No comments: