Saturday, January 17, 2009

Zach's new bed






Taylor's mom got Zach the cutest little toddler bed ever. It is shaped just like a little tikes car and Zach loves it. When we brought it home he was so excited. He loves to climb in and pretend to be driving. Sadly to say we have been making him sleep in a port-a-crib his whole life due to space restrictions. Now that he has his own room I really wanted to get him a cute big boy bed. It is a little harder getting him to sleep because he is not stuck in there like he was with a crib he just gets out and starts running around and pulling all his toys out. I have decided that we both can fit in there alright and I just cuddle him until he falls asleep. Taylor says I shouldn't but I hate him crying hiself to sleep and this way he is happy.

2 comments:

MUIR FAMILY said...

what a cute bed, and don't feel guelty you'r a great mom

Amannda Ashby said...

Yes, you are a great Mom, and the bed is adorabel. Laying down by your kids isn't a problem as long as you are willing to keep it up. Paul lays down by Connor lots of nights, so as long as you are willing, I guess it's no big deal. One thing Paul did with Hannah that I realy liked was that he would go and read stories with her that way it wasn't so much like he was just laying by her. It would get her calmed down and then she would fall a sleep. I thought he was crazy when some nights he would leave her light on and let her read books until she fell asleep (she was only 20 months old). To this day Hannah reads books until she is tired and goes to bed. I give all that credit to paul, but it has been a great routine for our kids.