Saturday, January 17, 2009

Hill Aerospace Musuem








We just got back from taking Zach to the Hill Aerospace Museum with Taylor's mom and step dad. It is so fun to live close to family and be able to spend time with them. Zach has been on a huge airplane kick. Every time we go our side he says "airplane, airplane" and then if he can't see any he starts yelling "AIRPLANE, AIRPLANE" then he gets mad at me like I can control when they are flying near our house. So when Taylor asked if I thought it would be fun to go to the museum today I was so excited. Zach had a great time looking at the big planes and watching dad play on the simulators. He even got to sit in a little airplane, he liked to sit in it but once you started pushing it and making him fly he would cry. I don't know if he is going to want to be a pilot when he grows up but if he does he'll be a really cute one.

No comments: