Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Living Planet Aquarium

We took Zach to the aquarium today. When we got in the car to go Taylor said "did you get the camera" and I am like "of course" I mean why would we leave with out it we are going out as a family and need pictures to prove to Zach that we did stuff together and that we didn't just keep him home the first years of his life. So we get there pay and go in. I take a picture and the SD card wasn't in the camera so it couldn't save any pictures. I had taken in out to load some pictures on the computer. But, the good news is that we got the annual pass so we will be able to go back and take pictures. We still had a lot of fun. Zach loves giving us fish kisses ever since we got him fish for his birhtday and loves looking and the jelly fish and the octopus. My favorite part of the aquarium is touching the sting rays. The other cool thing they had was shark eggs that they had cut off some of the shell so you can see the little shark embryo eating the yoke, one of them the yoke was gone and it is getting ready to hatch. Zach has a huge love of animals and living things. It is always fun to get to see him interact with something that is alive. He always asks "how are you doing" and wants to kiss everything. He is the sweetest boy.

1 comment:

Amannda Ashby said...

I forgive you for not having pictures. I am very happy to see something NEW! I love hearing about the fun stuff you do with you family.